You’re busy running your business, so let us help you find the ideal financing option that will best suit your needs. Webb Capital & Consulting assists businesses in obtaining various types of financing, and we have experience delivering financial solutions to businesses in almost every industry. Our goal is simple: to get your business financing that works for you.
Connecting Capital to Opportunities
LINE OF CREDIT
An unsecured revolving line of credit allows you to draw funds whenever you need capital. You only pay for what you use. The available credit replenishes as you repay. We work with lenders that do not charge maintenance fees, unused credit fees, or prepayment penalties. Very often, we can secure a pre-approval in 24-48 hours. learn more
If your business is waiting 30-90 days for its invoices to be paid, this type of financing can drastically improve your cash flow. Invoice factoring is a type of accounts receivable financing that converts outstanding invoices due within 90 days into immediate cash for your small business. The factoring company will typically pay you in two installments for your invoice: an advance of roughly 80% of your invoice and the remaining 20% (minus factoring fees) after the invoice is paid. learn more
REVENUE-BASED BUSINESS LOANS
Ideal for immediate capital needs. Funding amounts of $5000 to $500,000 with terms of 4-18 months. These loans are based on revenue and cash flow, so less than perfect credit is not an automatic disqualifier. Funding can occur in as soon as 2-3 days. Generally requires a one page application and last 3 months of bank statements to get started. learn more
Asset Based Lending refers to a business loan secured by using a company’s assets as collateral. This allows a company to immediately access the working capital available in their assets, such as accounts receivable, equipment and Inventory. Asset-based loans can be structured as revolving credit facilities, allowing a company to borrow from assets on an ongoing basis to cover expenses or investments as needed.
PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING
A financing option for companies that lack the funds needed to fulfill customer orders. Cash flow problems exist for many businesses, making it difficult to cover the costs of their purchase orders. Rather than turning away business, PO Financing allows your company the flexibility to fund a project with little to no upfront capital.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Low documentation commercial loans from $30,000 - $5,000,000 with rates starting at 6.5%. All property types considered, including raw land. Terms up to 30 years with 30 year amortization. Conditional approvals in 24-48 hours. We can often get you funded in as little as 2-3 weeks.
Equipment Leasing allows you to purchase new equipment, refinance old equipment, and use your unencumbered equipment to obtain working capital. An advantage of leasing is it does not drain your bank account with a large purchase and allows your company to better predict your cash flow.